Back and improved by popular demand! Using a ball foot valve adjuster reduces side force, reduces pitting on the valve tip and noise from valve gear.
Previously we offered a similar part, which worked well but was somewhat heavy. This new improved part is suitably lightweight but uses hardened parts for extra strength.
Sold as a pair (set of 2) – 8.0 diameter, 1.0mm thread. Overall length 22.0 mm, replaces p/n 583-12159-00
- Reduces side forces on the valve guides.
- Larger contact area reduces pitting on valve stem.
- Low maintenance & extends valve clearance checking intervals.
- Precision ball is precisely polished with ball cups machined to suit.
- Simple to fit no modification required to the rocker arms.
- Bi-lingual instructions (German & English).