Back and improved by popular demand! Using a ball foot valve adjuster reduces side force, reduces pitting on the valve tip and noise from valve gear. Much lighter than the Porsche option and no modification of the rocker arm needed.
Sold as a pair (set of 2) – 8.0 diameter, 1.0mm thread. Overall length 22.0 mm, replaces p/n 583-12159-00
- Reduces side forces on the valve guides.
- Larger contact area reduces pitting on valve stem.
- Low maintenance & extends valve clearance checking intervals.
- Precision ball is precisely polished with ball cups machined to suit.
- Simple to fit no modification required to the rocker arms.
- Bi-lingual instructions (German & English).