Rex’s 12 Volt, Full Race ignition. Dual Power Stator. Adjustable. More ignition output than any other!
12 volt, full Race system unique to Rex’s with our “Dual Power” source coil set that gives up to three times more spark power than other available self generating ignitions. The “Dual Power” stator was developed for stronger ignition in standard, high compression and high revving engines, even at RPMs over the standard red line.
Our focus is always on performance. Full Race stators also have adjustment slots to allow fine tuning. We build our electronic ignition modules in-house and tailor them precisely to each model. You will not find generic ‘one size fits all’ universal electronics in Rex’s kits! Each system comes with a dynamic ignition timing curve tuned specifically for the model it is intended for.
Fully built up stator with 12 volt lighting coil. Electronic timing and control, replaces points.
Requires flywheel stamped F1T350 – Before ordering check your machine, mistakes are expensive to rectify!
Fits: DT250D& E 1977-78 with points ignition.
• Highest output self generating ignition available – no other system comes close to the spark power.
• Adjustable stator AND model specific ignition timing curve gives an unbeatable combination.
• Fully built up 12 volt stator that requires standard Yamaha wiring to plug in to.
• Uses the standard flywheel for low vibration & tractability.
• Best for starting hot or cold, sparks from 150 RPM.
• New high power HT coil included
Capable of powering twin spark plug heads at full power, unlike other systems that lack sufficient power to do this.