Rex’s Full Race ignition. 12 Volt Lighting. Dual Power Stator. Adjustable. More ignition output than any other!
Full Race system unique to Rex’s with our “Dual Power” system which gives up to three times more spark power than other available self generating ignitions. The “Dual Power” stator was developed for stronger ignition in standard, high compression and high revving engines, even at RPMs over the standard red line.
Our focus is always on performance. We build our electronic ignition modules in-house and tailor them precisely to each model. You will not find generic ‘one size fits all’ universal electronics in Rex’s kits. Each system comes with a dynamic ignition timing curve tuned specifically for the model it is intended for.
Modern up-graded up-graded 12 volt lighting ready fitted – requires standard Yamaha wiring loom to work.
Requires flywheel to be stamped FOTO1971
DT250 A- C 1974 & 1976
• Highest output self generating ignition available – no other system comes close to the spark power.
• Adjustable stator AND model specific ignition timing curve gives an unbeatable combination.
• Uses the standard flywheel for low vibration & tractability.
• 12 volt charging simply plugs in to standard Yamaha wiring.
• Best for starting hot or cold, sparks from 150 RPM.
• New high power HT coil included
The kit contains; a new 12 volt stator and ignition source coil, 12 volt lighting coil, electronic ignition unit, new HT coil, voltage regulator & fitting manual.