Rex’s Dual Power Ignition. More spark power than any other self generating ignition available today.
Not for road use.
Rex’s “Dual Power” system features two source windings, each optimised for specific RPM ranges. Their combined output results in output energy levels in excess of competitor’s kits. This unique set up gives up to three times more spark power than self generating ignitions. Rexs “Dual Power” stator was developed for stronger ignition in standard, high compression and high revving engines, even at RPMs over the standard red line.
The picture demonstrates a competitor’s ‘high power’ ignition (shown left), compared to our ‘Dual Power’ ignition (shown right), both are at the same engine RPM. The difference in spark is clear.
We build our electronic ignition modules in-house and tailor them precisely to each model. Full Race stators also have adjustment slots to allow fine tuning.
As standard Full Race systems are supplied as ‘ignition only’ as they are not designed for road use.
Requires flywheel to be stamped FOTO1971
Fits DT250 models A-C 1974 – 1976.
• Highest output self generating ignition available – no other system comes close to the spark power.
• Adjustable stator AND model specific ignition timing curve gives an unbeatable combination.
• Uses the standard flywheel for low vibration & tractability.
• Best for starting hot or cold, sparks from 150 RPM.
• New high power HT coil included.