Available to UK customers only. No export
Looking for a long life battery for your classic motorcycle? The answer is the Cyclon battery which is designed to meet Military performance specifications. If used and stored under ideal conditions the manufacturer quotes the life as 10-15 years.
B38-6 (PU-7E) size genuine Lucas rubber case fitted with two Cyclon cells. Connect the cells in parallel to give a 6V, 10A/H battery or in series to give 12V, 5A/H. Full pictorial guide and wiring kit included.
Our Cyclon dual voltable battery is extremely robust and versitile, owners can convert between 6 and 12 volts without having to replace the battery.
No acid needed, supplied charged, ready to fit.
Includes; 2 Cyclon cells, genuine Lucas B38-6 (PU-7E) rubber case, connection leads & wiring instructions.
– Charge with standard motorcycle battery charger or maintainer/charger.
– Life in “permanent charge” 10 – 15 years (at 20°C)
– No need to change the battery if converting from 6 to 12 volts
– Wide temperature range -40°C to + 40°C
– Ultra-fast recharge – 95% state of recharge in less than one hour
– Robust construction. Resistant to shocks and vibrations
– Can be stored without use for 2 years at 20°C (stored charged)
Note: To safely use any sealed, AGM or gel batteries your motorcycle must be fitted with a modern solid state voltage regulator or dynamo regulator.