Rex’s Dual Power ignition for DT250MX E&F Mono shock models with flywheel F3T357.
Full Race system unique to Rex’s with our “Dual Power” source coils set that gives up to three times more spark power than other available self generating ignitions. The “Dual Power” stator was developed for stronger ignition in standard, high compression and high revving engines, even at RPMs over the standard red line.
Full Race stators have adjustment slots to allow fine tuning. We build our electronic ignition modules in-house and tailor them precisely to each model. Each system comes with a dynamic ignition timing curve tuned specifically for the model it is intended for.
As standard Full Race systems are supplied as ‘ignition only’ that need no other wiring on the machine. The billet stator will accept a single, stock 6V lighting coil*
Vital Fitting Information – Requires flywheel stamped F3T357 – Before ordering check your machine, mistakes are expensive to rectify!
Models supplied to Europe had CDi igition, models to other markets including Canada and the USA had points ignition. This kit works with F3T357 flywheel fitted to both versions.
• Highest output self generating ignition available – no other system comes close to the spark power.
• Adjustable stator with specific ignition timing curve gives an unbeatable combination.
• The billet stator accepts a single stock 6 volt lighting coil*.
• Uses the standard flywheel for low vibration & tractability.
• Best for starting hot or cold, sparks from 150 RPM.
• New high power HT coil included
Capable of powering twin spark plug heads at full power, unlike other systems that lack sufficient power to do this.
*Only works where one single lighting coil is used. DT250 models 1974-79 often had a suitable lighting coil.