New Lithium Battery Type Mosfet Regulator Rectifier
The ideal charging voltage for Lithium batteries is 13.9-14.2VDC. Our lithium battery regulator has a carefully set output voltage of 14.1VDC (+/- 0.1VDC). This stable and ideal output voltage carefully keeps a lithium battery in it’s ideal charging range.
MOSFET design runs cooler than all OEM shunt style regulators. In addition this rectifier has overheat protection, and will simply turn off for until it has cooled off protecting your expensive lithium battery and the generator too.
Comes with connectors that requires special crimping pliers.
- Direct replacement to your original unit.
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation.
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Higher grade of electric components.
- All shipped products are tested.
Will charge lead acid batteries at a slighter slower rate.