Our lowest priced DT250 electronic ignition kit! Roadster electronic ignition for twin shock models A-C.
Our Roadster ‘ignition only’ electronic ignition offers the all benefits of powerful electronic ignition at the lowest possible price. We achieved this by manufacturing a billet stator that will accept a standard single 6 volt lighting coil so your original electrics can be powered by fitting the lighting coil from your existing stator.
Modern up-graded ignition to replace the standard 6 volt points system on DT250 A-C models 1974 & 76. Increased performance through modern dynamic timing curve. Each system comes with a dynamic ignition timing curve tuned specifically for the model it is intended for. The new billet stator bolts on with minimum effort and no fiddling about with timing – fit and go.
We build our electronic ignition modules in-house and tailor them precisely to each model. You will not find generic ‘one size fits all’ universal electronics in Rex’s kits!
Requires flywheel to be stamped FOTO1971
DT250 A- C 1974 & 1976
- Requires no timing adjustment, no timing light – simply bolt on and go.
- CDI unit tailored to model to give real boost in performance
- Swap your 6 volt lighting coil to give 6 volt electrics
- Simple to fit with clear pictorial fitting guide
- New billet stator, heavy duty & CNC machined
- Full technical backup from the system designers via e-mail
We have different kits for 250 bikes with Mono Shocks or Yamaha CDi electronic ignition. These models need a different timing curve to ensure smooth power delivery. If you require adjustable racing ignition for a DT250 see kits & RMK-7, RMK-11 & RMK-13