Rex’s Full Race ignition. Dual Power Stator. Adjustable. More Output than any other!
Full Race system, unique to Rex’s with our “Dual Power” source coils set that gives up to three times more spark power than other available self generating ignitions. The “Dual Power” stator was developed for stronger ignition in standard, high compression and high revving engines, even at RPMs over the standard red line.
Our focus is always on performance. Full Race stators also have adjustment slots to allow fine tuning. We build our electronic ignition modules in-house and tailor them precisely to each model. You will not find generic ‘one size fits all’ universal electronics in Rex’s kits! Each system comes with a dynamic ignition timing curve tuned specifically for the model it is intended for.
As standard Full Race systems are supplied as ‘ignition only’ that need no other wiring on the machine. They come with no lighting or charging but our billet stator will accept a single, stock 6V lighting coil* Full electronic timing and control, replaces points. 12 Volt versions are available, see our other ignition kits.
Requires the flywheel to be stamped “FOTO2173”. For later models see kit p/n RMK-13.
DT400 B&C 1975-76
• Highest output self generating ignition available – no other system comes close to the spark power.
• Adjustable stator AND model specific ignition timing curve gives an unbeatable combination.
• The billet stator accepts a single stock 6 volt lighting coil*.
• Uses the standard flywheel for low vibration & tractability.
• Best for starting hot or cold, sparks from 150 RPM.
• New high power HT coil included
Capable of powering twin spark plug heads at full power, unlike other systems that lack sufficient power to do this.